Having missed round two, I’ve now pulled my socks up and set out my goals below.
- After a bit of a break, during which I plan to fiddle with the summary and research of my November NaNo Novel I will write a synopsis for my MS so I can see where all the really important scenes are. Use this to help with revisions.
- Revise MS, again. Will have less confusing draft at the end of August.
- Continue with renewed effort to comment on other people’s blogs
- Dust of Goodreads profile and read at least one of the books that I am afraid of. Check out Insecure Writer’s Support Group post for June to find out why I’m such a ‘fraidy cat.
- Also read some of the books that I’d like my MS to be sharing a shelf with.
- Tidy up writing space
Well now, that seems manageable, doesn’t it?
If you’d like some support for your writing goals then visit the RoW80 website and sign up. There’s still time, it starts on July 1st.